Friday, March 3, 2017

I'm Back

Okay so I will be honest here.  I went through a pretty dark year last year.  I got into a dark place in addition to burning myself out trying to do too much at once.  I kind of shut myself off from everything that I could.  I am happy to say that I was able to pull myself mostly out of my hole.  I am still a bit overwhelmed with life but I am finally getting the itch to start crafting again.  Kind of take time to do something I enjoy so I can try to handle the overwhelming stuff a little better.  So remember I said I cut a ton of piecing sets a couple of years ago so I had something to do during all my down time on our vacation.  I decided to finally put those together.  That is how I am easing myself back into things.  Oh except for the most exciting news of all that I finished my very first photo album.  It is my oldest son 0-3 months.  Silly me I thought it would be his first year, but I have way too many pictures!  Anyway it is finally done.  I just need a few journaling spots and apparently I need to go re-stick some things.  I was trying a lot of different adhesives in the beginning and most of the glue squares and tape runners didn't work.  Anyway so now I am organizing pictures on my computer that I want to print out and prepping for the next album.  I am also putting together the sets that I cut so long ago.  I actually find the piecing relaxing (though time consuming) the cutting, not so much.   A couple of these I did while I was there and most of them I just finished.  Can you tell what pictures I plan to work with?
One of the first sets I had to have, from Treasure Box Designs

One of the very first sets I bought, it was from PPBN

From little scraps of heaven designs

From Little Scraps of Heaven Designs

From Little Scraps of Heaven Designs

From Kadoodle Bug Designs

From Little Scraps of Heaven Designs

Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

  1. Nadia, so happy to have you back in the scrapping/stamping community once again. Just make sure you enjoy what you do, and if not don't do it. Hard lesson to learn but oh so worth it. Love these layouts. They will hold very special memories of the boys! Hugs, Jana

    ReplyDelete