Saturday, March 7, 2015

Another Snow Day

I was looking at the layout I did and the pieces I used...(one of my favorite layouts) and decided those pieces would work perfectly for another page.  My little guy got to play in the snow for the first time while his brothers built a snowman.  So I took one of the boys out of the sled and put him in the snow.
These are the snow day files from Scrappy Dew.  The first time I made a Scrappy Dew paper piecing, I got confused because it seemed like there were a lot of extra pieces and I didn't know how to put them all together.  There are a lot of extra pieces, that's what makes them great.  It gives plenty of room to work with, to alter the positions or purposes of the piece or to add a lot of dimension!  There is a mounting piece included to help you know exactly how to place it if you want, it would also hold it all together well.  I usually turn my pieces a little so they don't line up exactly but I do like the versatility the files offer.

No comments:

Post a Comment