Wednesday, March 25, 2015

Scrap Factory

I finally bought scrap factory.  It is such a neat idea with so many cute different pieces.  Okay I have to be honest, I struggled a little bit with it my first time...user error.  It is actually very easy to install and use.  Somehow though I ended up with wrong pieces, I got 2 left sleeves, 2 left feet, and some square legs with round pants.  All of these are easy fixes (the shirt was white on the back so I actually found some ink to match and colored it instead of re-cutting, and the feet I just turned over).  The rest of the pieces came out just fine so I'm not sure what happened.  So the first set I decided to try was with the bedtime expansion pack!  There are so many possibilities with this set, I couldn't decide which way to go so I did a few!  They all turned out so cute!
This is probably my favorite layout that I did, I think it turned out so fun (and this was actually the guy that I struggled with)  My boys love pillow fights!  I am so glad that they are able to have fun fights and they don't get angry and turn into real fights.  

Aren't these guys just the cutest!  These pajamas also come with this expansion pack, I'm telling you it is loaded!  I decided to leave the smiles off of them because I think it makes them look more tired.  I also love this hair because it looks messy and tired.  



My boys love to run around in their underwear.  One of the boys we carpool with has actually nicknamed my son underwear man because he saw him outside in just his underwear.  The neighbor kids all laugh at my boys that they go around in underwear but they don't care.  (I don't let them go outside in their underwear anymore)  I decided I wanted my little guy to be in just underwear so I cut a little belly button for him and adjusted him to be that way.  I also made him with the shirt too because my boys love superman.  I haven't decided where I am going to use him yet so I left off the eyes and mouth for now.  
Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment