Wednesday, January 6, 2016

Expecting

We get a new ornament for our tree every year and my favorite one is from the first time we were expecting, it is a bear couple and the mommy bear has a big tummy.  Naturally, this was one of my favorite files since the first time I saw it.  Something about the cute memory of a miracle inside.  It is from Scrappy Dew and it has moved to the vault in the 2012 files.  You can sign up for that here http://www.scrappydewmembers.com/members/  There are so many files in the vault, I use it all the time.
I have to apologize for the pictures, I don't usually have the photos on the page yet so the flash didn't want to cooperate, also my phone died and I only have a very old, not so great camera to use.
Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

  1. Love the series of photos. Very nice layout Nadia!

    MichelleMyBelle
    DT Leader and Facebook ADMIN for ScrappyDew.com

    ReplyDelete