Wednesday, December 23, 2015

Lazer Tag

My boys were SO excited to play lazer tag!  My oldest loved it right from the beginning.  My second one took a little convincing, but mostly just because the vest was too big for him that it was uncomfortable.  The second time he actually went without a vest and loved just running around.  I have some really cute pictures of them just before the game started that I need to dig up.  My 3rd guy was too small to play but some workers will let them in, so the next time we went they all 3 got to play and loved it.  I am kicking myself that I didn't get a picture of my 3rd little guy.
I chose the lazer tag set that can be found inside the Scrappy Dew Vault http://www.scrappydew.com/pages/scrappydew-vault-members  I love the vault, there are so many fun files in there!  I also used the Dew Drops facial stamps 2 and 3.  I let my boys choose their own faces.  My oldest chose the mad face, because "we are about to go to war and I need to look tough."
Thanks for stopping by

1 comment:

  1. Nadia, can't imagine the fun they had. Nice job!

    MichelleMyBelle
    DT Leader and Facebook ADMIN for ScrappyDew.com

    ReplyDelete