Saturday, October 11, 2014

Double Challenge

This time Little Scraps of Heaven had a layout challenge and they added the same challenge to their digital page.  I had been collecting some digital material and decided I might as well learn how to use my software too.  The regular challenge was a bit difficult for me.  My silhouette blade broke so I wasn't able to add as much to the page as I wanted, I probably would have switched colors around and added a title.  I wasn't too happy with the way it turned out but I ran out of time...but I won!  Yay now I have more files to work with.  Also on the digital page I was the only one that entered so I also won that challenge....though I think it turned out pretty cute anyway.  I used this page to figure out how the software worked.  It was a set layout so I could add what I wanted and move things around.  It took a little while to figure things out but went pretty smoothly.


No comments:

Post a Comment