Saturday, October 11, 2014

Stepping Up

Things were off to a pretty good start, I decided to join in some other challenges.  This time it's a Zombie run challenge for Daisies and Dimples.  I had specific items I needed to use but the layout wasn't a "live file" with my software so it was harder to work with.  I couldn't figure out how to change the colors of the embelishments that I needed so it just turned everything into similar colors.  I couldn't figure out how to add borders, or certain shaped tags, it kept cutting the wrong areas.  I either need to make a huge learning curve with my current software or switch to a different one where I can use any layout, instead of just the ones designed by them.  This challenge showed me I have a lot to learn. Also I had a certain idea in mind and I was sad to learn I didn't even take a picture that I thought I did. The challenge was to use this layout for what keeps you running.


No comments:

Post a Comment