Wednesday, April 1, 2015

Snuggle Time

Snuggle time is my favorite time!  My boys can get crazy at times, they have a lot of adrenaline but I just love it when we settle down for the night.  Snuggle time is my favorite but I also have many pictures of them sleeping, because I cannot resist!  I don't actually have a boy that is hooked to their blankey but they do all have their own special blanket they sleep with.  I loved this file the first time I saw it and I knew I had to use it!  The cute little blanket came together so easily.  I really like this file, it is just the cutest, versatile, easy, and I can see other uses for the little bugs as well.  You should check it out. You can find the file here http://www.scrappydew.com/products/snuggle-bug/?aff=4 and if you use this link, you can save 30%  go.referralcandy.com/share/BVG4HB9

Here is another little guy I made on his own...so adorable!



No comments:

Post a Comment