Wednesday, December 9, 2015

Construction Time

My boys would probably be really good at obstacle courses.  They have grown up learning how to dodge around things, climb, and teeter.  We have been doing various work around our backyard for a very long time.  It was pretty much 95% rock and 5% clay when we started so any work we did was extra painful.  We are not done yet, but we are getting close.  I have plenty of yard work pictures and my boys love the machinery.  I decided to use the Scrappy Dew Construction Kids File http://www.scrappydew.com/products/construction-kids/?aff=4 to make this layout.  When one of my boys saw what I was making he asked me to make him his own cement truck, because he really loves them.  So I made the set and an extra truck for him to play with. I didn't have any confusion with any of the pieces, everything came together really well.  I did trim some of the under pieces so they were just what I needed and I left the road off the title, as we weren't doing road construction.  I love the little vests and tool belt!

Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

  1. the layout turned out great, I bet they loved it!

    MichelleMyBelle
    DT Leader and Facebook ADMIN for ScrappyDew.com

    ReplyDelete