Saturday, February 21, 2015

Re-do

I did the Valentine layout and I thought it looked like it was missing something.  The mats were colorful but I didn't want to use more red or more pink and purple wouldn't work, so I didn't give them a background (though now I am thinking I could have used white) I thought that was it.  Looking at the close up pictures...it looks like my boy is cross eyed.  Of course I mentioned that I have been trying different things with the eyes....just so happened that I tried giving the boy eye lashes this time....I think it looked okay but now I have to move his eye which probably won't work with the eyelashes drawn on, so I may have to just re-do him....how embarrassing!  I guess I need to pay closer attention....I keep leaving off the face details too, whites of the eyes or the smiles....

No comments:

Post a Comment