Wednesday, February 25, 2015

What's Missing

I have been looking at my layouts and I think the thing that I am missing is doing more layers with papers.  I have started watching Youtube videos so I feel more comfortable layering with patterned paper.  I told my husband that I didn't have enough paper.  He looked at me like I was crazy...then he told me I was crazy.  I said I do have a lot of paper, but not the right kinds....he won't ever understand.  But I can create a digital layout much easier than a regular layout (even though I have only done a couple) because I have all the paper I want.  So I am going to start trying to add more layers and dimension to my pages....although I don't want to get too extreme because some of the pages I have seen have SO much detail it is distracting.  While the pages made are beautiful, I still want my scrapbook to be about the pictures, not about the page of embellishments.  I also need to work on my titles and definitely journaling.  I have a hard time with journaling because I can't remember anything anymore.  I need to do better to write things down at the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment