Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Valentine's Layout

I am posting this tonight because I will be at the doctor with my little guy for most of the day tomorrow and I didn't want to miss posting.  This is a new file and I think it is just adorable.  
It is called Kissing Booth and it's found here:  http://scrappydew.cartloom.com/shop/item/113038/kissing-booth-2015/?aff=4



I love the hair on both the boy and the girl, what cute new styles!  This file comes with a lot of different border pieces to choose from.  I didn't stray far from what the pattern design looks like because it is so well done, it is cute just as it is.  

2 comments:

  1. How cute!! Love the big lips and the eyelashes are fabulous! Hope you have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! And thanks for following me!

    ReplyDelete