Tuesday, August 25, 2015

Little Big heads

Scrappy Dew was doing a live broadcast to show everything you could do with their scrap factory.  While doing that they gave away the code to the little big head set.  I didn't think I wanted this set, but once I got it and looked in to it...it is so fun!  I saw the little granny file and thought it would be fun to toughen her up a bit.  I messed around with the hair to give her a good balance of tough and old, decided to go with orange with grey highlights!  I also added a pearl necklace...of course the shoes had to match the gloves!  You can see the expansion pack here: http://www.scrappydew.com/collections/scrap-factory-expansion-packs/products/scrap-factory-little-big-heads-expansion-pack
I actually already started another project with these guys...my son is going to love it!
Thanks for stopping by! 

No comments:

Post a Comment