Wednesday, August 19, 2015

Road Trip

We just got to take a 2 week vacation!  We stayed in a cabin at Henry's Lake, which is about 20 miles from West Yellowstone!  It was a wonderful vacation we had a lot of fun and relaxation.  We got to go through Yellowstone a couple of times.  We saw a lot of wildlife on this trip, first time seeing bears at Yellowstone!  We saw a huge moose by our cabin, it ran out in front of us and in front of us for about a block....unfortunately I didn't get a picture of it but it was still cool.  I also saw several bald eagles that I never got a picture of.  Lots of different kind of birds, mink, moose, bears, large owl, fox, bison, chipmunks, squirrels....
The thing we didn't plan very well, is we got home 3 days before school started (which was today).  I didn't give myself enough time to get everything put back together and get prepared, I have been running around like crazy and I'm still trying to get caught up.  Pictures will follow....eventually!
I decided to make a couple of digital pages for the drive...there was a lot of driving, the older boys did pretty good, though there were a lot of questions about when will we get there, how far is it, how long....My baby didn't like all the driving, he likes to be up and moving around, but it wasn't too bad.
I used the set Road Trip from Marjorie Ann Designs http://marjorieanndesigns.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=164_192&products_id=1543 it worked perfectly for this, and there are a lot of different embellishments to choose from.
I feel bad because I can't find my original folder from where the paper came from to tell you who it is from.  It is just listed as zgl roadtrip...I will see if I can track down the artist.

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment