Tuesday, August 25, 2015

Malachi blocks

I had to finish off my boys names with these cute Baby alphabet blocks from Marjorie Ann Designs!  I can see me continuing to use these even if I use just the babies or just the blocks.  They are very versatile.  I used the sets A-F http://marjorieanndesigns.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=244&products_id=1469 and M-R http://marjorieanndesigns.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=244&products_id=1471
I did print and cut using a mix of the png files and pieced the svg file with the colors that I want.  I had a few issues with my machine not registering, I also have a problem with the inside pieces.  I have to only cut the edges or else it tends to trace the whites of the eyes and other inside pieces, and cut them out.  I need to fiddle around with it a bit more to see if I can cut all the pieces I want, and only the pieces I want.  I also need to figure out why my images keep getting darker when I put them in my software to add the logo...it makes it a little harder to see everything. 


While I was in working with the letters I needed for the name I saw these cute letters and thought they would be perfect for a card for my sister who is a nurse, so I made them too.  
Thanks for stopping by. 

No comments:

Post a Comment