Tuesday, April 7, 2015

Baby Mine

I am off to the doctor tomorrow for my little guy again.  I am not sure how much time I will have tomorrow so I figured I would upload my project here tonight and just link it over tomorrow!
I just love animal files...I always look at giraffes and think oh, I love giraffes!  Then I see an elephant and think, oh, I love elephants....oh what a cute monkey, or lion...ect....I have decided I am just a little obsessed with animals!  So I got the Safari Palz from Scrappy Dew.  It is a cool set because each animal comes with a forward facing and a side facing set.  This set is available in their vault files (a fantastic deal where you get access to a million files free for a one time $20 fee) You can read about the membership here http://www.scrappydew.com/pages/scrappydew-vault-members/?aff=4
If you don't want the Vault membership they have several other super cute animal files in their store.
Usually with my layouts I need to include a lot of photos because I am obsessed with them and I can't seem to narrow it down to one or two, so I use a bunch.  I made this page to focus on one photo, a little larger.  Precious little baby.  And I love the way it turned out.  I am still working to mix patterns and I think it is getting easier.  I love these little elephants.  I flipped the trunk on one so they could point toward each other.  Thanks for looking.

No comments:

Post a Comment