Friday, April 3, 2015

Birthday equals crafting time

I got a tip that my blog was too dark, so hopefully this helps!  On my end it all blended but I have seen it on other people's blogs where it loads slowly and you can't read anything.  One blog the background was very distracting...it made me dizzy every time I scrolled.  I didn't want to be rude but at the same time it kept me from wanting to view that blog anymore....would you say anything?

Here is a layout I did for a sketch challenge I did in March.  Little Scraps of Heaven usually does 2 challenges a month, and I used to keep up, but it seems I keep getting busier.  I was pleased with how this turned out though, I'm glad I found some time.  This is actually what I did on my birthday!  I am still trying to get used to using different patterned papers and adding other embellishments but I think I am getting the hang of the paper piecing.  This is little chick and jelly bean bunny.

No comments:

Post a Comment