Tuesday, April 28, 2015

Learning to Crawl

I am way behind on my scrapbooking, my oldest is 7 and I am almost done with his first 3 months!  I started in order but I have been skipping around a bit so I don't get burned out on one genre.  This page I made for some of his crawling pictures.  Scrappy Dew has an awesome file of babies crawling, it's just called Baby (Boy) Crawling.  It can be found here http://www.scrappydew.com/collections/baby/products/baby-boy-crawling/?aff=4  For these pieces I also tried out the new faces from their new face stamps, I used an svg file but the stamps can be found here http://www.scrappydew.com/collections/dew-drops-stamps/products/scrappydew-facial-expressions-set-1-dew-drops/?aff=4 (well they are currently sold out, but will have some back in any time now)

I bought this paper from a yard sale so I don't know the name of it, but I am really loving it lately...maybe because it is blue and green, it just seems to work perfectly for my baby boy pages...you may see it a few more times.  I love these little babies, they are so cute...perfect crawling positions!  Between the faces and the bald baby head, it seemed a little bold for me, I matted it with a little bit of white ink but I think next time I will use a lighter shade of black...or keep it to kids faces instead of baby.  Of course, after looking at them for a couple of days, it doesn't stand out as much to me as much.  I really enjoy having a variety of eyes to choose from.
Thanks for looking!

1 comment:

  1. I agree Nadia, love the babies. They're perfect for crawling photos, nice work.

    MichelleMyBelle
    DT Leader and Facebook ADMIN for ScrappyDew.com

    ReplyDelete