Wednesday, July 29, 2015

Chocolate

So, rumor has it that boys are easier than girls....I'm not too sure of that.  My boys are full of adrenaline, they are very destructive, and they still get moody!  I have several pictures of messes they have made.  At the earlier ages, it was kind of cute, wait let me hurry and take a picture first....now a days it's just old...but at least I can still look back on the earlier pictures and laugh.  I used the Chocolate factory file from Marjorie Ann Designs http://marjorieanndesigns.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=164_192&products_id=1456 to capture a moment of one of those times.  I walked in to see them covered in chocolate powder...they sure were having a good time throwing it around, sliding in it, and eating it!  I am sure they felt like they had found the golden ticket!  The disaster was huge, it was everywhere.  Even when I tried to wash it off of them, it just seemed to spread!  I found chocolate around the house for months!  The really bad part....it happened a second time a year or two later!  Once with slimfast powder, once with cocoa powder.  Oh I have stories to tell....these boys sure keep me hopping!
My original plan was to make a chocolate river, but it wasn't really looking like a river so I added some splashes to the page.  I kind of pulled the extra paper, tags, title, from all over...I should have wrote them down as I used them but I didn't...but if you would like to know, shoot me a message and I will go back and check for you.  Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment