Monday, September 28, 2015

Camping

I have a lot of photos from our Yellowstone trip....we were there for 2 weeks.  So I found a couple of different files that had good pieces for layouts.  I plan to mix them together once I get time, but for now I just did pieces from each.  The last set had moose characters, but I also wanted to use kid characters, so I went with Camping Trip http://marjorieanndesigns.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=164_192&products_id=1503  This was one of the 3 sets I was working on simultaneously and kind of overwhelmed myself with.  I have been looking into going back to more simple layouts.  I need to as I am way behind, and it would be less stressful...but everytime I think I will, I see another set of files that I just HAVE to have ;-)

This raccoon is so cute!  I used Peachy Keen stamps for the boys.  I tried using more pattern papers.  I tried to match their swimwear colors but with patterns...it looks a little weird to me...but I need to keep trying.  Thanks for stopping by. 

No comments:

Post a Comment