Tuesday, September 29, 2015

cards

I have a lot of nieces and nephews, a lot.  Well 2 of them happen to be leaving for major life journeys...they happen to be brothers.  One of them will be serving a mission for the church, and the other one is in the army and leaving for Afghanistan.  I made them each a going away card.
For my first nephew, I decided to participate in the sketch challenge for Little Scraps of Heaven so I used her Out for a Ride File for the bicycle.  (I switched the boy and girl and left the hat off)  I did print and cut for my titles and the world.  I really like the way it turned out!

For my other nephew I used the Cutie Katoodle from Kadoodle Bug Designs, as I thought that it was just perfect.  I did print then cut with this but I printed out extra pieces for select parts of it so that it would have a lot of dimension.  I also used pop dots.  I used the yellow background to kind of represent the desert. 

Thanks for stopping by!


No comments:

Post a Comment