Saturday, September 5, 2015

Wonderland

Having 4 boys, all pretty close in age, I can tell you that they are either best friends or worst enemies!  When they are best friends they get along really well and follow each other around...sometimes they even copy each others likes and dislikes.  My #3 does this all the time with the older 2.  If you ask his favorite color or favorite toy, he will tell you it is whatever #1 says his is.  I saw the Alice in Wonderland file from Marjorie Ann Designs http://marjorieanndesigns.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=164_192&products_id=1532 and thought about how she follows the rabbit all over Wonderland, just like he follows his brothers everywhere!  I used Tweedle-Dee and Tweedle Dum for the brothers, and of course the rabbit.  I also used the Cheshire cat along with one of his quotes.  This is a really fun set.  As I am starting to dabble into cards a little more, I can see some really fun uses with these characters.  The paper I believe is from Harper Finch Designs.
Thanks for stopping by. 


No comments:

Post a Comment