Monday, September 28, 2015

Missed photo opportunity

When we went to Yellowstone, we had a moose run out in front of us and run for about a block...yet I wasn't able to get a picture of it....Oh man, I really wanted a picture, it was such a neat experience.  I saw the set the great outdoors http://marjorieanndesigns.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=164_192&products_id=1568 and decided that was how I was going to remember the moose even though I didn't get a picture.  It has a great cabin, with moose visiting.  I made these pieces for some of the photos I did get.  (I also missed some great shots of bald eagles that kept flying over us, but of course never when I had the camera out).
I thought that smore turned out so cute!  When I first made these I had forgot to add the antlers, it definitely gives them a different look.  I love how they turned out!  If you have any questions let me know.  Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment