Saturday, January 3, 2015

LSHD layout challenge

I am so pleased with this page.  I glow with pride when I complete a page and I like the piecings as well as the layout.  It seems like I usually struggle with one part or the other.  The photo of the page I guess was the issue this time but I inked all the piecings for the first time, I like the paper choices, and the layout looks great :-)  It's okay to brag once in a while I think.  I'm glad I made myself start actually scrapping!  This came from Little Scraps of Heaven Designs Oh the Messes you Make Kit.  It does have a lot of tiny pieces to put together so it was a little more difficult and time consuming, but still cute. 

This took me a long time to complete because I was told it's not really worth the time to just cut one piece, you should do at least 2 every time.  So I cut 3 sets, but I still wanted to do them different for each boy so I had to think about what color I wanted the shirts, and the chair and the hair, and how to make them unique to each boy....I think that part took longer than any of the rest.  I think what they meant was to cut a couple of identical sets ;-) 

No comments:

Post a Comment