Saturday, January 3, 2015

What did I do

Here I said I was getting a hang of the digital scrapbooking...I made a HUGE mistake.  I found a new style of elements that I liked so I downloaded a ton of them (I used one in the Halloween family photo) including mixing them all in my software.  I thought they were just a little on the punk...not as cutsie side and that was how they differed...well they are a whole different thing.  They are tag sized.  I didn't know what that meant.  It means they are not for digital scrapbooking.  People use them to make images specifically for the computer, include signatures on emails or name plates or banners on facebook, things like that.  So they are designed at about 90 dpi which is great for a computer screen.  You need 300 dpi to print.  Now I need to go in and find everything within the software and delete them.  This is going to take a while.  :/  Lesson...if you don't know what something is, figure it out BEFORE you mix everything together.

No comments:

Post a Comment