Saturday, January 3, 2015

November Digital Challenges

I participated in 10 digital scrap challenges in November.  I was just going to do a couple but then decided to work for the loyalty stamp.  Someone had told me you need 6 stamps, but it ended up being 10, so I did all 10.  These were the ones I did trying out my new MyMemories software.  I was just learning to use the software so they took me a while longer, best way to learn is by doing challenges I suppose, get in and get going.  
This challenge was simple, the requirement was to Scrap about November, using the calendar template she provided, so I used Autumn Leaves by Touched by a Butterfly to decorate it.  

This was the "use it all" challenge.  She  (Aah! QXDesign) provided 2 papers and 5 elements, we were required to use every item at least once.  This isn't my favorite layout but it got me thinking.  And it was one of the first pieces I did in the software so my brain was fried after trying to get it to do certain things it won't do.   

This page was a gratitude challenge, just scrap something you are grateful for.  Of course I scrapped my boys.  I used the kits Autumn Leaves and Cozy Autumn Days by QueenBrat Designs.

This was for Marniejo's House of Scraps Challenge.  The challenge was to tell a story.  Pick a photo from throughout the years that represents one of your best moments.  I used her kit Cozy Autumn Days and her English Tea Garden Alpha.  I kept this page simple because that is what I love about the photo.  This was me and my first child...back when I had all the time in the world and nothing was more important.  Now a days it seems like I am always so busy!

This Challenge was from Autumn Owl Designs.  It was to scrap about Thankfulness, togetherness, and joy.  I found the picture I wanted to use and decided to scrap a less serious item we are thankful for, snuggle time with my boys!  I used the kit Cozy Autumn Days by little scraps of Heaven Designs.

This was a scrap lift Challenge from Kathryn Estry.  She provided a completed layout that we used for inspiration.  I decided to copy the shape of it...she had a lot of circles tapering to the left, so that is what I did.  If I wasn't lifting I would have made the picture much larger.  I used her kit Cozy Autumn Days, as well as Cozy Autumn Alphas by Albums to Remember.  It worked great for our pictures of the fall leaves up the mountain.

No comments:

Post a Comment