Saturday, January 3, 2015

November My Memories Digital Challenges

Here are some more of the challenges I did with My Memories, though I used my creative memories software since I am used to what it can do.
 This challenge from Over the Fence Designs was to scrap a picture from "some festive occassion"  I chose Christmas.  I knew right where the pictures were.  I used Sweet Pea Designs Christmas in July to scrap our family Christmas party.  I like how this turned out.  I feel like I am starting to get the hang of things.
I combined the font challenge and the quote challenge for the collect 'em all.  Here is my page for the quote challenge.  I used Thank God for Kids kit by Boomersgirl Designs.

Patty B did a scrap lift challenge.  It was a random picture, a cutting mat, some scattered calendar pages, a blade, a metal ruler, and a lot of red.  I went with the obvious and did a calendar page, and used red!  I used Little Scraps of Heaven Christmas in July Kit.  

This was the journal challenge by Little Scraps of Heaven.  You were supposed to use a journal tag that was not circle, square, rectangle, or oval shape.  I used Little Scraps of Heaven School Dayz Kit, Cat with Apple, and Elephant with Pencil.  I also used Queen Brat Designs School Days Kit.  

This challenge was from Albums to Remember.  The requirement was to use a Word Art provided for the title.  I used the cute kit Halloween Dress UP for this title challenge!  I need to add some journaling later when I can think [wink]
This challenge (From WinksArt Graphics) was supposed to focus on Modern Technology.  I missed the picture where they were all laying in a circle around the IPad, but they gathered around it a few different times...the little drones.  All the cousins gathered for a family reunion...or an IPad marathon.  I used Boomergirl Designs, Thank God for Kids. 

No comments:

Post a Comment