Sunday, July 12, 2015

Alphabet babies

After I made the name of my son, my other boys wanted something done for them.  So I made a couple more.  I still have one left to make.
I was just going to show all the blocks I made without revealing all the names, but it looked cluttered and I had chosen a busy background, so I arranged them and took a picture on the counter, unfortunately I still couldn't get a great picture because the counter reflected the flash....but you can still see how cute the blocks are.
I used the sets G-L http://marjorieanndesigns.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=244&products_id=1470 and S-Z http://marjorieanndesigns.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=244&products_id=1472 you can get sets of blocks or get an individual letter.
I have been making names with these, but I can see so many uses for them.  They are very cute babies, there are a ton of accessories, and of course the letter blocks...so if you mix and match, the possibilities are endless!  I see a couple of cards, a title, and maybe a baby gift in the future!
My son Zeke is obsessed with military things right now...so I made his letters and diaper camouflage colored.  On Isaiah I decided to just use some of the accent pieces on the repeat letters.  I wanted to keep all of them similar so I kept to doing print then cut, I adjusted the sizes a little differently so they would fit closer together, and added a couple extra separate pieces for dimension.  If you have any questions feel free to ask.  Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment