Wednesday, July 1, 2015

Baby blocks

My oldest boy got to make a poster of himself for his class, it turned out pretty awesome...well then my other son wanted to make a poster about him.  This poster includes everything from birth to the present time.  I decided to do his name with the Alphabet Baby blocks by Marjorie Ann Designs.  You can find them here: http://marjorieanndesigns.com/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=197&zenid=98dcf45c83ae6ecb6b7171ef2d6a7df9  They all come with a block and a baby, but I chose not to use the baby on all of them.  I decided to put some of the objects on the top or behind the blocks instead of next to them so that I could put the blocks closer together.  If I did it again I may even make the objects a little smaller so I could bump the letters right next to each other, but it still turned out cute!  Gabe is excited to start on his poster!

For some reason my digital software is making my pictures look darker than they do outside the software...it doesn't really do it justice...and I just realized I forgot to shade the little cheeks, so I will have to go back and do that.  Oh and I worked with the svg's within the sillhouette software to arrange the pieces where I wanted, and I changed the line color on most of them, and then I did print and cut.  I did the blocks, animals, baby, and hands separate.   Thanks for stopping by.

No comments:

Post a Comment