Saturday, July 25, 2015

Card Drive

I came across a couple of card drives that I wanted to participate in, and Marjorie Ann has a bunch of really cute shaped cards I have been wanting to try.  I love these cards because they are adorable and easy to make...plus they even work when your brain is fried and you don't want to think, which unfortunately is happening more often than not lately!
The first card was for a girl I don't know, but I have a soft spot for handicap people and her story touched me.  I used the baby panda birthday http://marjorieanndesigns.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=243&products_id=1459  I put a really colorful birthday stamp inside and told her what a special girl she was!   I didn't hear how the card drive went but a lot of people signed up, so hopefully she got a bunch!
The second one, I found out kind of last minute that my neighbor was doing a card drive for her autistic son, so I thought the Party animal Lion would be perfect!  http://marjorieanndesigns.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=243&products_id=1417
On the inside I wrote you are King of the day!  I hope it is filled with all of your favorite treasures!  His mom posted a video of him getting all of the mail and he was so excited, said it was the best day ever!

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment