Tuesday, July 14, 2015

My little Rascals

I saw this file and I was so anxious to get the file, I had a few other things I was working on and it was really a test of patience for me.  I have 4 boys and they are definitely rascals, so this was such a great file for me.  Besides just being boys they really do match the Little Rascals!  I have one that has the Alfalfa cowlick, (one has the superman swirl).  One with an orange color hair, crazy hair, and crazy funny personalities!  The Such a Rascal File can be found here http://marjorieanndesigns.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=204&products_id=1478
So, like I said, I was really excited to get to use this file...so as soon as I got it, I had to hurry and make a page.  I wanted to use all of the cute little characters for this page and it will work for a picture I have with a couple of the little neighbors!
The reason I got the file was for my own little rascals!  I decided to customize the characters to fit my boys...I did mean to switch one of the outfits and I thought I had, but then the sizes didn't match.  My boys have nicknamed my youngest mister bowtie...so I meant to switch to put him with the bowtie but it still works!  I used stamps from Peachy Keen and Scrappy Dew.  I look at these pieces and I really do see my boys!  Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment