Thursday, July 9, 2015

Feeding the ducks

My boys love feeding the ducks.  We have tried several different spots.  We had one we liked, but when we went back, there were no ducks.  We tried the pond near our house but there was a really mean goose that would chase you when you tried to feed the ducks.  There is another little pond at a park, but there are only a handful of ducks and they are very, very spoiled...people feeding them all day so they don't care anymore.  Finally, we found a fantastic place, the ducks are nice, and fun!  There are a ton of ducks and they follow you around, there are also some really fat fish that come to the edge of the pond, and a few crane and other types of birds.  This pond is a couple of towns over, but it is our favorite place to feed the ducks...we always run out of food too soon, it is so much fun!  I recently read a post about what food ducks really like to eat and it wasn't bread or crackers...we may have to try some of those next time.
Anyway needless to say, we have a lot of pictures of us feeding the ducks.  I have been looking for a really cute kit to use for this, but I couldn't find one.  I asked Kristi W.  if she could work her magic and make a set for me.  I said I needed some really cute ducks and some cute boys!  Well she made it!  Marge was quick to make it into a cutting file set as well...these ladies are awesome!  You can find the set here http://marjorieanndesigns.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=164_192&products_id=1475 The kit only had one boy in it though, so I also used the boy with the frog from the set boys will be boys which can be found here http://marjorieanndesigns.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=224&products_id=1399
I made this digital layout for my first page using this set.  Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment