Thursday, May 7, 2015

Card Challenge

I started off already.  Marjorie Ann Designs is going to start adding shaped cards to her store so right now there is a fun challenge going on at her facebook page.  You get this adorable file free (there is a link on the challenge post) and if you add your version to the comments you will be entered to win a free file of your choice....double win!  (Krazy for Kristi W Designs group is where she posts all of her freebies) Now if you know me, I am not a huge fan of cards...I'm not sure why I struggle with them...like I said maybe it's a time and effort things, I prefer to scrapbook because they last longer....However...I love this card...it is so simple and adorable as it is, doesn't take much thought or effort and it looks fabulous.  Now if all cards were like this I would probably be an avid card maker, giver, supporter....can't wait to see what else is coming.  You may be seeing a lot more cards from me!

No comments:

Post a Comment