Wednesday, May 13, 2015

wishflower

I made this page for my post but accidentally posted it early on the page when I meant to post it on my own facebook page.  So I will share it here since today would have been the day I shared it anyway!
So my style used to be that I worked on the scrapbook in chronological order....but not so much any more...now I see a file that I know I have a picture for and I work with that one.  This is good and bad...it keeps it from getting boring doing the same type of page over and over, and it keeps the pages fresh instead of them all starting to look the same...however with doing a page out of order, it makes it feel like I am not getting anything done.  (Of course won't I be pleased when I go to do the next scrapbook and I have half of the pages done already!)  I enjoy doing it this way because I get to work with awesome new designs and I am usually going off inspiration.  This was one of those times.  I saw this file and remembered a time I took some pictures of my boy playing in a little field of them, he was doing it without prompt, so I took the pictures candidly as well.
The file is here http://www.scrappydew.com/products/wishflower?aff=4

No comments:

Post a Comment