Saturday, May 30, 2015

Trains

My boys are officially done with school for the year.  My kindergartener graduated last week and passed all of his tests...(off the charts) this week and my oldest finished up yesterday.  We took a spontaneous picnic to the splash park to celebrate.  Their pants were so wet they could barely keep them up.  I let my baby dip his feet in the water as well, in return getting myself soaked as well!
Today's post is some pieces I made for my boys.  They were SO excited when we got to ride a real train!  We went to Poway park for their uncle's wedding, it is a beautiful fun little place to visit and yes, we rode the train!  The artwork from Kristi W When I grow up-Engineer was perfect for this occasion.  You can find the cut files at Marjorie Ann Designs here http://marjorieanndesigns.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=218&products_id=1391
I matched the clothes and train colors to what they really were.  I haven't decided yet if I like the little lines in the hair and mustache to highlight the grey...what do you think?  I love how the set turned out though.  Have a great weekend, thank for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment