Wednesday, May 13, 2015

Water Balloon Fight

This page is so fun!  It took me a lot longer than I would like to admit though...I made the little trampoline guys pretty small so I kept losing eyeballs!  I actually caved and bought a set of Peachy Keen facial stamps and they came just in time to save the day...I was so glad there were some small enough to fit the little heads.  I actually tried a few new things with this page;  the face stamps, an atg gun, the xyron sticker maker...I am going to have to get one of the xyron machines, I like what it does but it was difficult to try to get those pieces to go in straight through the little x at an angle, but I will be using all of these items again...as long as they hold which I don't know yet how well.
For this page I mixed two files...my boys love water balloon fights, but they usually end up having them on the trampoline, they throw some, they bounce some, they pop some, it's always a good time, with never enough water balloons!
thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment