Tuesday, May 26, 2015

Park

I thought this was such a fun file.  It is called a Day at the Park and can be found on the Scrappy Dew website http://www.scrappydew.com/products/at-the-park?aff=4
This little playground matches the playground we got on clearance, and my boys Love to go to the park so I have plenty of pictures to add to this.  My boys all LOVE the swings.  One of them recently told me that treats and swinging are his life!  How funny!
This set comes with a lot of layers, and I can imagine how fantastic it would look if you use all of them, but I chose to only use a few.  I actually made the railing for the upstairs also, but then I couldn't figure out what the extra pieces were...until I looked at the picture and I knew right where they were supposed to go...I must have been tired!  I used the stamps from Peachy Keen Everyday faces again for the faces...the little guys can get pretty small if you shrink the playset.  I like the way that it all turned out!  I made a couple of sets so now I need to think of some fun ways to use them differently!  Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment