Monday, May 25, 2015

Zoo

My brother-in-law lives in San Diego so whenever there is a family get together, we get to turn it into a vacation.  Our most recent trip there happened to be during my son's birthday, we had to make sure to do something fun to celebrate.  We decided to go to the San Diego Zoo Safari Park!  This was such a fun experience.  We got to ride the tram and go see the animals out in the open!  There was also a bird show where the birds landed right next to us, and some of us walked along the path with a lemur!
I made this page with the cute characters from the Marjorie Ann Designs File When I Grow Up -ZooKeeper  http://marjorieanndesigns.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=218&products_id=1392 This is a great file and I am sure I will be using it again.  It has a lot of pieces and the animals are so adorable (Original Artwork from Kristi W Designs)

I chose to do a digital layout for this page.  I made my own title using 3 different fonts and the fill feature.  The papers come from a zoo kit by SugarButt Artistic Design

No comments:

Post a Comment