Tuesday, June 2, 2015

Sandbox Play

We decided to get a sandbox in the backyard.  I have a love/hate relationship with it.  I love the feel of it on my toes, and the entertainment it gives my boys....I hate that it doesn't stay in the sandbox, it's in the grass, and the plants, and the house...oh the house...my bed!
We do have a lot of fun times and cute pictures from the sandbox though which is why I chose this file.  I know I say this a lot, but this set is just adorable!  It is sandbox play from Scrappy Dew http://www.scrappydew.com/products/sandbox-boy?aff=4  this set came together pretty easily and it turned out just awesome.

I had to do the turtle sandbox because it is just too cute and adds the right amount of color.  We have a square wooden sandbox so I also made a couple of brown rectangles and added the sand to them and all the other pieces accent it perfectly.  I forgot to take a picture of those since it is for a different layout that I haven't gotten to yet.  I did take a picture of the extra pieces that go with this set that I didn't end up using for this layout.  
As always, thanks for looking!

2 comments:

  1. This turned out so cute!! Yeah, not a big fan of sand in the bed, LOL How does it end up there? They seem to get it all over the house. Nice work, Nadia.

    MichelleMyBelle
    DT Leader and Facebook ADMIN for ScrappyDew.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, it seems that no matter how well you brush them off, there is still sand. It gets in pockets or creases...and they always end up on my bed, even when I tell them not to! It's a good thing they are so cute!

    ReplyDelete