Wednesday, October 28, 2015

Back to School

Here is a page I did trying out using a border...either the border is too busy or too big I think.  I had originally planned to put my pieces on top of the border but they didn't blend right so I put them on top, it looks okay just not what I had planned.  I think looking back now I also would have made the school house bigger.  All of these files come from Scrappy Dew  I used back to school pencils http://www.scrappydew.com/products/back-to-school-pencils/?aff=4 and everything else is from the School Days expansion pack, that set is loaded! http://www.scrappydew.com/collections/scrap-factory-expansion-packs/products/scrap-factory-school-days-expansion-pack/?aff=4 I also used the Dew Drops facial expression stamps.
I always have these grand ideas for back to school pictures, but they never really work out.  Either we are running late, or my boys are too excited, or I don't zoom in enough.  I get a few pictures but nothing seems to turn out very nice looking.  Of course the pictures still capture the moment though and that is what it is all about. That is why I made this page a little fuller, because I'm not too worried if the pictures are not the main focus. ;-)


Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

  1. Great layout Nadia, nicely done! Your photos, it does not matter that they're perfect. What matters, is capturing the memory or moment. :)

    MichelleMyBelle
    DT Leader and Facebook ADMIN for ScrappyDew.com

    ReplyDelete