Wednesday, October 14, 2015

Carousel

The carousel horses file from Scrappy Dew http://www.scrappydew.com/products/carousel-horses/?aff=4 is perfect to document pictures from the first trip to the carnival.  It is always the first ride my kids went on (because it's the only one they were allowed to) but I have a lot of cute pictures of them on it.  They all enjoyed it as a baby, oddly one of my boys got scared of it a few years later, would only ride on the non-moving bench.  I had planned to put 2 photos on this page both with the carousel bar down the middle of them, but I couldn't make them both fit right...kind of going for the side by side horse/photo.  But I still like how this turned out.  I made it a simple page because I plan to load the other page up with pictures from all the other carnival activities.  The face is stamped with the dew drops facial expression 3 set. 
Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

  1. Nice work Nadia, I like how it turned out as well! This can be your main page, 2nd page can be filled with lots of photos.

    MichelleMyBelle
    DT Leader and Facebook ADMIN for ScrappyDew.com

    ReplyDelete