Friday, October 30, 2015

Changes

I have been cruising right along getting a lot of pages done.  Partly because my hubby let me have some extra craft time during fall break.  The main reason is my design team changed some rules, you can't be on any other design teams.   I wasn't sure if I would be able to stay on the team so I wanted to do as many files as possible, and they said as long as I was posting I could get more....but now it is back to only 2 a week so it slowed down as soon as it started....and I am not going to be on the design team anymore.  I will finish out this month and say goodbye.  I was a little sad because it came kind of suddenly but it is probably better this way.  I have been neglecting my housework and other responsibilities and I need to get back to my chronological layouts instead of jumping all over.  I am still part time with Scrappy Dew which I love, they are so thoughtful and I really like feeling included and part of a team.  Stay tuned for some mixed pages and hopefully some new layouts.

No comments:

Post a Comment