Saturday, October 17, 2015

Santa!

Only 9 Fridays before Christmas!  Ha ha, every time I see or hear the word Santa, I think of Elf yelling Santa!  I know him.   Kristi W made this extremely adorable set and I was so happy that Marjorie Ann Designs made it into cutting files.  You can find it here http://marjorieanndesigns.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=164_192&products_id=1622  I had to make the Santa and reindeer right away and I think they turned out pretty darn cute.  I plan to go back and make the elves and possibly the workshop as well.  I am sure I will add these to a layout.  I haven't planned anything yet, I was just anxious to get the set and try them out.
I did make my own eye layers, by copying the black part then just making it a touch bigger, twice.  There is also a white circle I couldn't figure out where it was supposed to go, I put it on the neck, later saw that it was supposed to go behind the mustache.  

No comments:

Post a Comment