Thursday, October 29, 2015

First sketch

Marjorie Ann had their first sketch challenge last week.  Here is the sketch that I did for it.  I used stoneage family http://marjorieanndesigns.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=164_192&products_id=1424 (another favorite cartoon)  The whole set is really cute, but I chose just to use Bam-Bam.  I have a few pictures of my boys climbing on hills.  (We have a VERY rocky back yard.  When we put grass in, we had to remove a ton of rocks, by hand and it created a huge 20x6x6 pile of rocks)  Anyway, they love to climb and be outdoors.  Unfortunately I also have a couple that like to Bam Bam.  I decided he would be great for a layout of some king of the mountain pictures!  I made my own title.  I also did my reverse piecing on his had and loin cloth.
Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment