Tuesday, October 13, 2015

Cards

I have expressed my opinion on cards before...I love to get them but was never really into giving them.  This opinion made it so I had no reason to make cards...well, my opinion has changed.  I have come across a few files that would just make cute cards so I tried it out...well making cards is actually pretty fun.  I still need to practice doing multiple layers and items but I think cards are fun.  It is also nice that they are easier, you get a cute product with less time so I feel more productive.
So I saw this set of holiday penguins and thought they were so adorable!  http://marjorieanndesigns.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=164_192&products_id=1585 I knew they would make a great card.  I couldn't choose just one so I did a couple.  It just so happened I had got the little gumdrop card a couple days before I got the file so I knew I had to do the little candy guy. (The cards are by Recollections)  I did a winter card and a Christmas card.  I have to admit, you will probably be seeing a lot more cards from me.  I also think they are fun to give now too.  I am the type of person who doesn't really like consumer holidays...I don't like to buy things (or get things) just because I am supposed to.  I would love to get flowers any regular day of the year, but not for Valentines, birthday, or mother's day...This is how I enjoy sending cards too, just a random day when I thought they could use it.  Though there are a few special occasions I can get in to.

Thanks for stopping by. 

No comments:

Post a Comment