Monday, October 19, 2015

The Land of Oz

I saw a card that I just loved so I decided to scraplift it!  It happened to be from another member on Marjorie Ann Design team (Barbara's spot of Sanity) so I didn't want to post the same card on the same page, so I made this card and a couple other cards from the same file that I could share to the page.  The file is Marjorie Ann Wizard of Oz http://marjorieanndesigns.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=164_192&products_id=1564
I plan to give the witch card to my friend who is almost done building her house. (I did straighten the bushes out)  I used yellow washi tape to make the yellow brick road behind the house.  I added glitter to the shoes.   Then I made a generic house card for future use.  I also made an encouragement card.  I thought the cowardly lion would be great to use.  Unfortunately there are so many kids battling diseases, this one will be used quickly.  I used a craft smith card for the backgrounds, then on the lion card I also drew little bricks on the yellow part.  The face is the Dew Drops #2 from Scrappy Dew.


Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment