Thursday, October 8, 2015

Who ya gonna call?

Oh the memories...I still can't help but blurt out Ghostbusters is someone says Who are you going to call.  I think I may need to introduce my boys to these movies...I might have to watch them first since I don't actually remember much about them other than they were funny and catchy.
Anyway, I saw this set and I loved it, but I wasn't really sure what to do with it, so I held off getting it.  I decided it would make a fun Halloween layout.  The guys can double as other characters and the ghosts are just so much fun.  I need to do better to keep track of which digital papers I am using.  I pay attention while I am making my pages but I don't write it down so of course I don't remember anything...but if you would like to know I am sure I can track it down easily enough.  The elements come from the Ghostbusters file from Marjorie Ann Designs (artwork by KristiW)  http://marjorieanndesigns.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=164_192&products_id=1407

Thanks for stopping by. 

No comments:

Post a Comment