Wednesday, June 17, 2015

Camping

One of our favorite things to do is camping!  I think for my boys, it's because there aren't too many rules to follow and they get to just play, explore, and be kids.  For me, it seems to be the only place I can relax.  When I am at home, even if my hubby gives me time...there is always something I need to be doing, so I just stay busy, and stressed....when we are camping...there is not too much I can do so I get to just sit, forget about everything, enjoy nature, and relax.  I wish we were able to camp more often!
Scrappy Dew has a couple of camping files in their vault that I like, but the new one they have in the store, Happy Campers, is perfect!  http://www.scrappydew.com/products/happy-campers?variant=1107322765/?aff=4 That is the one I used for this layout!
I did a 2 page layout...but I still don't know how to display 2 pages together, digitally.  I use my digital software to add the watermark, because I don't really know how else to do that either.  but since this is really 2 pages on one page, it's hard to see, so here are the pages separately. 
Does anyone know an easier way to add a water mark, or a way to show 2 pages together?

I did alter the tree pieces slightly to my liking and I left the vest off of this boy...though I think he would be perfect for a fishing page I need to do as well.  

For this sign I decided to subtract the letters from the top, instead of placing every letter seperately...I'm not a huge fan of tiny pieces, so I usually cut them where I can.  The faces on the boys are from the Facial expression from Scrappy Dew.  The blonde is from set 2 and the one with the hat is in set 3!  http://www.scrappydew.com/collections/dew-drops-stamps

This post for me is a little bitter sweet.  I signed up to do 3 months as a guest DT for Scrappy Dew, and although I have been doing this for almost five months now :-D  My time has come to an end.  I was having a hard time with this because they are some of the nicest people to work with.  They actually said I could stay on if I wanted so I was excited...but then I had to face reality and accept my limitations....since it has been one crazy thing after another here ever since summer break.  I am very grateful that Michelle took a chance on me even though I had no experience.  She has been very helpful and generous to get me started.  So I will go, take some much needed time for the summer....hopefully get some pictures, files, and supplies organized....and hopefully I will be back with all these amazing Scrappy Dew people and files in the fall!  Thanks for stopping by! 

3 comments:

  1. O HOW CUTEEEEEEEEEEE!!! My baby boy LOVES camping too well he is 41 now But he still my baby I LOVE this !!! I thank you for all you share I ENJOY it so much!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for your comment! My boys LOVE camping...and they already know that they will be my babies no matter how old they are so I understand that you still call him your baby :-D

      Delete
    2. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete