Friday, June 19, 2015

Card Drive

Good evening everyone!  Summer is here but unfortunately our air conditioner is not working.  The repair guy has re-scheduled on us 3 days in a row.  It is currently 86 inside my house but it feels like 105!  So I thought I would cool off by coming in my basement and cheer myself up with some crafts.  Today I would like to share with you a card I made for my sweet sister.  She has had the worst luck for years and I feel like it is wearing on her usually happy self.  Marjorie Ann Designs has a lot of very cute shaped cards, I chose If Friends were flowers, I'd pick you http://marjorieanndesigns.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=243&products_id=1416 (Original Artwork by Kristi W)
The blue paper and pink flower paper are just for display and not part of the card.  I still can't figure out how to trace the image and get the perforated lines correctly, I need to either figure out my machine or finally decide to do the upgrade on it.  I think this card turned out so very cute...these elephants are adorable.  I found a background that wasn't too distracting, it has the white and blue flowers on it, so I made the flower to match the paper.  The best thing about these cards, is that they are easy to put together!  Thanks for stopping by! 

3 comments:

  1. This is simply adorable Nadia! Have a crafty day! :)

    Theresa
    Scrappers Anonymous

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much! I do try to have a crafty day whenever I can ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete