Thursday, June 4, 2015

Fishing

My boys were so excited when Daddy decided they were old enough for fishing trips.  At least one of them was still excited after going on said fishing trip :-P  I made this fishing page using the fishing with dad file from Marjorie Ann Designs (Original Artwork by Kristi W) You can find it here http://marjorieanndesigns.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=164_192&products_id=1405


For this page I used the clipart that is included in the file.  I tried to use the baby from the family group but I am still figuring out my software and how to do different things with it.  So I watched a few more videos and learned a few more things.  I moved different sets around and tried several papers until I found this one that was perfect from Snackpak guru for the background.  The mats were made with paper from Dream4Ever Designs.  I have to say, this page makes me smile, I love seeing progress in my work!  Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment